The Central Coast Quilters is a non-profit organization established for the purpose of promoting interest in the historical art of American quilt making. Our aim is to educate, motivate, and create.
Membership is open to any person interested in participating in activities of the Central Coast Quilters. Members may attend any meeting or program and may participate in any activity held by the Central Coast Quilters. Guests are welcome to attend one meeting at no charge. Becoming a member is encouraged. Click here for a copy of the 2014 Membership Application/Renewal Form. You may print a copy and mail or email to our Membership Chairmen (see Contact Us page).
When you join us you may expect to see a dazzling array of stunning quilts at our general meeting showing not only the works current members share but also quilts made by each monthly guest speaker. Classes are offered through Central Coast Quilters accomodating all levels of experience. Beginning quilters to professional quilters are equally welcome.
Guild Highlights include:
- Our quilt show this past year was on November 2nd, called "Sun, Sea, Sew ".
- Participation in the Seven Sisters Quilt Show June 28-29, 2014
- Our philanthropic endeavors which include donating quilts for comfort.
- Classes, speakers, show & tell, friendship and fun.
- Our Quilt Auction was held on Friday, September 26th at the Arroyo Grande Harvest Festival.
Join us each 4th Tuesday at 6:30 PM in Arroyo Grande. We meet at the South County Regional Center, 800 West Branch Street, in Arroyo Grande. New members are always welcome.
Please visit our calendar for information on upcoming
meetings, events and activities.