Nearly 40 CCQ members entered the Color Challenge at our January meeting. If you did not get that opportunity and want to participate please email email@example.com and we will get the challenge materials to you.
Central Coast Quilt Guild Color Challenge
1. Pick an envelope. Inside find a paint chip grouping.
2. Make a quilt or wall hanging matching these colors.
3. You may pick 1 extra color.
4. Project must total 120 inches or more in circumference.
5. Awards will be given for use of color and creativity
6. Quilts are due at the April 25, 2017 quilt guild meeting.
Please visit our calendar for information on upcoming
meetings and activities.